Monday 9 September 2013

Beautiful Desola...*simply Flawless*

Pharm Desola, was my bride February this year, but as you can see she couldn't resist having me do her make up again(smiles)...I didn't disappoint, and she looked stunning... we Tried two lip colours(my Favourites') one with Nude lips and another with glossy red and peach lips...thanks to my Zaron   Red vines lip pencil and  Zaron Mystic lipstick, topped with L.A colors fruity punch Lipgloss....Am sure you love that beauty spot I spiced her smile with...winks*, Pictures below : xoxo.
>>









7 comments:

  1. I like d one wiv d red lipstick. Ur hand work is lovely dear.
    Tokoni

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Beauty spot is back in vogue again.. Ur in touch! Thumbs up hun. Good work as usual

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you dearie @ Tokoni @ anonymous, oh yes it is.lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmmmm...dis Is awesome...wana knw wat eyeshadow u used for d crease and for filling the eyebrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely make up,no mistake @ all

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete