Sunday 6 October 2013

Happy married life Jadesola...

One calm and beautiful bride....Black is really beautiful ...So her chief bridesmaid, RABI didn't let me breathe, she reminded me every week until this day, God bless you RABI(i call her black beauty,with her sexy gap tooth,like my own, lol, I don't like to open mine ,I feel I look like a wabbit when I do), Rabi, your kind is exceptionally rare.....enjoy pictures, post comments, ask questions and  call make to  bookings @ 08038010569, tobunoyeteju@gmail.com, follow on instagram @makeoverbyteju


















 RABI...


 Before meets after

11 comments:

  1. Thank u for making my frnd look beautiful God bless u abundantly........Rabiat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oyeteju tobun thank you for making me beautiful on my day thnks for making my hubby fall more in luv with me, thank u for making me luv my rabiat more for insisting I use u. God bless u loads may God continue to make u more special in the eyes of ur luved ones.amin JADESOLA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God bless you dearie, wish u a happy married life.

      Delete
  3. I wonder who will make Teju up on her own wedding day#wondering................from Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  4. U are wonderful teju I love ur work well done

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well job pls I want 2 learn 4rm u. My email tumininu80@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very very goood jobb!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very very goood jobb!!!

    ReplyDelete