Sunday 20 April 2014

Shades of Genevieve

Happy Easter every one, I pray Christ keeps us and perfects all that concerns us. I gave Genevieve a flawless make over, if you check the blog, You'll see her wedding pictures  from last year,she just has the lovely skin and good features that makes working on her awesome.
   Credit for this shoot goes to these awesome vendors:
1. Agbeke Couture and Beads; They make lovely beads, located at 12, Prof Awojobi street, by Unilag second gate. 08023256485/08092406


 Now, we tried on two lip colours, and my goodness! I can't decide which I prefer, the nude or red lips...









3 comments:

  1. Awww...so flawless. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rily nice,great work Teju...I love d nude lips,what lip liner did u use pls?

    ReplyDelete