Sunday 13 September 2015

HML BUKKY KOYI



Bukkie Koyi, called me  to book and I was like really? It’s time!!!, I sincerely appreciate every one of my friends in UNILAG back then that still reach out to me as their wedding make up artist(special discounts always for you). She loved her look and gave praised me so much and I just kept hearing “ This make up is mad”. Let me share some beautiful pictures with you. Her Aso oke is from Molbaks Alasooke Have a Blessed week. 

Do Visit our studio at 41D, Alara street by onike round about, before UNILAG second gate, sabo Yaba.
For training enquiries, check our website  : www.mbtstudio.com/academy/
Find pictures from some of the stunning makeover done at  our studio and do have a blessed week.
 Bookings: 08188179505 (whats app chat available) ; makeoverbyteju@gmail.com
Instagram; @makeoverbyteju Facebook; Makeoverbyteju








OYINDA- Thank you for stopping by our studio
King James Version
Therefore thy gates shall be open continually; they shall not be shut day nor night; that men may bring unto thee the forces of the Gentiles, and that their kings may be brought.

1 comment:

  1. Looking so different and beautiful in this makeover. Really looking wonderful. Keep updating more blogs with us.

    ReplyDelete