Monday 5 August 2013

The Flawless Princess...

The  3rd day of August 2013  finally came and am so happy...Odafe has been like a mentor to me right before I put make up artistry as a path in place, the UNILAG days, I would be excited when she called me for ushering   *wipes forehead*(some legit way to get money), then she worked with 'No Surprises Events'.
      She has watched me grow, always commenting my make up pictures and encouraging me to get better...I summoned all the courage in me when she told me she was coming to Nigeria for her wedding, she demanded I will fix her hair, style it and give her a flawless make-up, even when her event planner called me like 100 times (exaggerating), wondering if was *that good, asking to see jobs and all, but odafe just kept saying, ''Teju is doing my make -up and hair , I want to look like a princess, I will be wearing a tiara, I am happy daffilicious loved her makeover...Happy married life Mrs Odafe Adedoyin.












2 comments:

  1. Mehn Teju, this is truely a flawless make up. Its so amazing how u turn pple around completely. I commend ur artistry. Cant wait to hear u are the first lady's personal make up artist.

    ReplyDelete