Saturday 10 August 2013

The white wedding: Jumoke Oropo...now Mrs Adetayo.

Today was awesome, I started work at 6am and we were spot on time, thanks to my awesome assistant, *Tonia*and my  FABULOUS photographer cousin , TOPE TOBUN OF QOOP, I was on her case to get awesome pictures to post on here, I was just getting in her way,  and asking for her help with my camera settings . The wedding was fab, as it was the event planner's wedding herself, everything had to go smoothly, I thank God it did. I got the shock of my life, the MC announced that Teju Tobun should come forward, huh?... I looked around, me?...no funny business! because I didn't prepare any toast speech, but then I came out and the bride said she wanted to present her bouquet to me, I felt humbled and just hugged her right there, people cheered, and people close to me just shed that crocodile tear of joy.... Will invite y'all when its time..*wink* ;) . 
Happy married life Mrs Jumoke Adetayo........Enjoy pictures
















 The Oropo hotties

  We took chances with MAC Rubywoo lipstick, My friend, Opeyemi oni

 


 Oasis Hostesses

 Tonia, My awesome assistant

 Jumoke Owa, A friend in DEED

 The bouquet I was given without struggling to catch, Everything Good will surely come.

Me, adjusting gele..lol
.

4 comments: