Thursday 31 July 2014

Smile: You are beautiful Annabel

Hello everyone, I’m going to be sharing the lovely pictures of someone really precious to me, more like a friend turned sister. I wouldn’t have enough text space if I start writing how much she has done for MBT, but I gave her on stunning makeover this week and I was amazed myself with the transformation. She said, “Teju, I am not washing my face today!”. I am really glad MBT put a smile on Ann’s face. We love you darling, and thank you for being there. Those red beads are from Agbeke (08092406805), I wanted to do without the cliché of red lips, but then we decided to try it out anyways and tweak the gele too, I still couldn’t choose which I preferred. You decide, and find products used below…











Face
No 7 Primer
Mac studio fix fluid foundation NW45
Mary kay 607 foundation
Mac studio fix powder NW45
Milani Baked bronzer 04 glow
Milani powder in warm
Sleek face contour kit – ss4 light
Blush from Bh cosmetics neutral palette

Eyes
Ben nye white crème (primer)
Shadow shields
Colors from sleek vintage romance/ original eyeshadow palette
Wet n Wild liquid eye liner
Milani liquid eye liner in black
Red cherry WSP lashes

Lips
Bh cosmetics Rouge pencil
Nyx jumbo pencil in milk
Sleek fruit glaze clear gloss
Matte lips- Verse matte lipstain in 25


“And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are called according to his purpose.”- Romans 8:28

2 comments:

  1. Tej mama ur too good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chai!!! See Annabelle oo!!

    I'm having trouble picking my favourite look!! Jeez!

    Love d Red with d gele!
    But then d pink lips give her face such a soft look!

    Wo! I love both looks o jere!



    And the beads are to die!!!

    I'm super proud #M.B.T for president!!!

    ReplyDelete