Thursday 3 July 2014

We do it Flawless.

Hello everyone, glad to post this here, as we have had some technical challenges blogging, but thank God, we are over that. May this month bring perfection in all we do.
I am so excited to share this post with you, and guess what? You would also get to know in details every product used...Yes!!!, I believe success is when one reaches out to help another pull through. I remember I used to look through "Ewar's blog" ( May her soul rest in perfect peace) and learnt a few things then. 
  Now this bride was freaked out at first, she kept saying " I have added weight, please just make me beautiful", I stared hard for a bump, I didn't see, but then I just went on and asked her if she was..., and from her response I knew I had to give it my best. 
  Henceforth, expect a lot of things you can learn from this blog and always feel free to send me an email : makeoverbyteju@gmail.com  






 Products Used
                                          Brows
Sleek Eyebrow pencil 191
Zaron Eyebrow definer
Mac studio finish concealer NC 50

                                         Eyes
Ben Nye creme foundation P1 white (primer)
Colors from Sleek eyeshadow pallete
Flori Roberts gold bronze eye dust
Nyx Ultra pearl mania dust ( Burgundy)
Casabella paint pot (brown)
Black radiance fine liquid eyeliner
Red cherry lashes #747M
Maybelline colossal volume express mascara
Milani under eyeliner pencil (01 black)

                                       Face
Milk of magnesia
Black opal Truely Topaz concealer
Mary kay foundation ( 600,507)
Milani mineral powder (warm and medium)
Mac mineralized skin fninsh in Soft and Gentle

                                     Cheeks 
Sleek blush by 3 Sugar 364 (Demerara)

                                     Lips
Zaron Cappucino lipliner
Mac Runway hit nude lipstick
Clarins Instant light natural lip perfector gloss

       "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God" - Philippians 4:6

2 comments:

  1. I love the brows and eyeshadow application. Her face is so flawless and thanks for sharing the products used. keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glam!! Love the brows. Lovely transformation. Tanx for sharing

    ReplyDelete