Sunday 16 November 2014

The Delta Bride...Nancy

Hello everyone, hope you had a fun weekend?, mine was workful, thanks to my right hand assistant Moyo Omotosho, she's more of a super woman like me, hardly gets tired.  It was Nancy Obidi, now Mrs Umeh's  traditional wedding. I was short of words because the wedding was fun and emotional, I must confess I cried at one point. Right from dressing her up in the traditional Delta white outfit for her   journey to find her Cheta, till her last change of outfit, she was too beautiful, MBT is glad that she looked stunning and couldn't stop posing. Looking forward to part two!

        Find pictures below and do follow us on instagram @makeoverbyteju  or call or whats app 08188179505
Let me first take a selfie...


Cheta had transluscent powder just to control shine on his face...
HOT COUPLE!!!   Proverbs 18:22 "Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the LORD."

3 comments: