Sunday 2 November 2014

The Pre wedding #MBT BRIDE : Nancy

Hello everyone, trust you're had a good day. Today's feature is about one of our November brides, I must confess, M.B.T is counting down already. Nancy Obidi booked like  five months back, from another continent, with so much trust and calm. We became whats app chat friends already, trust me she is just one adorable person. For her Pre wedding shoot, we did  smokey eyes and firstly nude of (Cappucino and Bareface from Zaron) and the Matte red lips of (Mac Rubywoo). It took another turn while I was trying to get good shots  and her Fiance bombed the picture. They look too beautiful I must say, and off their photographer became eager to take them...
   Meanwhile am proud of this my photo oh, many thanks to my teacher Tope Tobun, Of QOOP Photography, am stuck on her like bread is on butter ( She's somewhere in the New York photography conference adding to her guruness).
 We are taking 2015 bookings now, call or whats app 08188179505.Do follow us on I.G @makeoverbyteju.


4 comments: