Saturday 13 December 2014

HML Mrs Folusho St. Mathew Adeyi... #MBT Bride

Hello everyone, I apologize for this late post, but all the same am grateful to God, for it is by his grace we are not consumed. Folusho got married on the 6th of December 2014, and it was a 2 in 1 affair, engagement and white wedding on the same day. Folusho's planner Tobi Olanihun of WowConnect did the bookings and oh my Folusho didn't even call me to be sure I wouldn't waiver, well we never do at MBT. I had to call Folusho to introduce myself, she just seemed so confident that i'd show up and do my job and sure I did, although Folusho gave us a tough time, My assistant Moyo can relate, Folusho just kePt looking out for everyone to be sure they were on time, they didn't wear one leg of their shoe or their gele was tied...OH DEAR! She turned out too beautiful in her all white apparel, and we sure gave her the flawless makeover she deserved. Do follow us on instagram @makeoverbyteju and call or whats app 08188179505, we are taking 2015 BOOKINGS ALREADY!!!
 Find pictures below...








 Deola Ogungbe, her  Chief bridesmaid






No comments:

Post a Comment