Monday 29 December 2014

HML Nike Haastrup Onyedikachi #MBT Bride

Hello everyone, hope you’ve been having a fabulous time this holiday ? Well I have one Merry one and I am grateful to God. Saturday 27th December, 2014 was one serious day for me, MBT had two brides, Nike Haastrup and Timi
( Will bring her pictures shortly), the two brides were amazing, I was so glad they spoke to each other on the phone and both agreed to be on time and not delay me in any way, oh this made my heart so merry. Nike’s trad look was done at 6am before I later came back to change her look for her white wedding. Love her attire, the combination is so unique, her beads are from Abisola @frimscrafts.  Nike is a wonderful person, has always been and will always be.  Wishing Nike and Innocent  wonderful marriage.

Find Pictures below…











Hehhehhe.. Teju Tobun Decided to Wear Asoebi...





Proverbs 18:22King James Version (KJV)
22 Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the Lord.



1 comment: