Tuesday 17 March 2015

HML Taiye..#MBT BRIDE

Hello everyone, been a while I posted a bride, but then everyone is postponing  their events and still unsure of dates. I pray the  election drama in the country will soon be over and we will all pull through by God's grace.
 Taiyelolu  has been a friend right from UNILAG days, she lost my contact and still got to me and insisted I Save her date, oh I sure did, even when late booking came in with a higher bargain, Integrity got the best of me. My assistant, Bella and I made the journey to Ota, *wipes forehead, (I deserve a trophy for driving all that way and not getting lost). Taiye got married this weekend and I must say, amidst the rush and screams from aunties and uncles " What is she painting gan sef ?" (she dressed up at home ) She was too beautiful for words, when I opened the door, they were like "aaaaw", yea right we get that a lot.Do have a lovely week.
 Bookings can be made for brides and Party stunners by calling 08188179505 (whats app chat available) or email makeoverbyteju@gmail.com. Do follow our instagram @makeoverbyteju

Find her lovely pictures below.


















Ephesians 3:20King James Version (KJV)

20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us.

No comments:

Post a Comment