Monday 30 March 2015

8 Shades of BuBu...

 Thirty First March is Bubu Day, lol, It's Busayo Oludayo’s birthday and oh my you can already tell this pictures do justice to how excited I feel,I’ve been holding on to post this pictures, and I figured her birthday would just be perfect. Bubu is a beautiful person,her Personality radiates that beauty inside out, she’s that kind of person that takes panadol for other people’s headache, not to mince words, she is kind, generous, sweet,God-fearing, hardworking and caring. Her flawless look was achieved effortlessly, she sat as calm as a dove in my chair and didn’t ask for a mirror #confidentinMBT, I had to force her to see beautiful self.The smiles that came after, oh well see for yourself below. As for the Next president #maythebestmanwin #GodblessNigeria
 #bookings can be made through 08188179505 (whatsapp chat available)


 










 

James 1: 17 (KJV)

“ Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above and cometh down from the father of lights,with whom is no variableness,neither shadow of turning.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment