Wednesday 22 April 2015

HML EBUN #MBT BRIDE


Hello everyone, this is to inform you that we are  taking bookings for the year now, thank God for giving us peace through the election period, there was quite a lot of uncertainties with brides and fixing dates, but Ebunoluwa had one big faith that there wouldn’t be any form  of violence after the election and yes, she got married the Saturday after. 18th April, 2015.
 Ebun is (MBT’s) Bella’s sister, and a friend from UNILAG days,  so yes we had to turn up. Event was well cordinated by Olajumoke Owas's January 13th events. Her trad and white was on the same day.HML Mrs Ajeyomi.May God bless this beautiful beginning.
Follow us on instagram : makeoverbyteju, call for bookings 08188179505 (whatsappchat available).

Find pictures below…





 
Caption this " aaaaah  Teju, is this my face?"



                                                   


Psalm 46:10 ~
“Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.”

3 comments:

  1. I'm practically drooling!!
    Ebun looked absolutely gorgeous!
    I love both looks....and every shade of pink!
    **Sparkles*!
    Welldone my darling Teju!! And thank you for the shoutout! *twirls* :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations ebun God bless your new home...she looks so beautiful.....

    ReplyDelete