Thursday 14 May 2015

HML Ikeoluwa #M.B.T Bride #Trad


Ikeoluwa Akinbami , super calm bride, trusted her event planner ; Jumoke Oropo Adetayo of Oasis events to book me for her wedding make up. She didn’t even call me up to be sure I would make it, now that’s another level of trust, at a point I was the one asking her planner about her. Fast forward to her big day, and it was a beautiful one. She didn’t have a doubt she made the right choice, she just kept saying “Teju I don’t know what it is, but I just like the way you work, so professional and friendly, feels like I’ve known you for long already‘’ and I’m like ‘’aaaaaw, thank you!’’
 Bookings can be made through:08188179505(whats app chat avail), Email : makeoverbyteju @gmail.com














Galatians 5; 22-26

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. 24 Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. 25 Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit. 26 Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other.

1 comment:

  1. Olajumoke oropo Adetayo14 May 2015 at 10:36

    I have been waiting for this pictures like forever. Well done dear, I know u will deliver. Ikeoluwa looks stunning, feedback from her " I love Teju's make up and the gele I don't feel like removing them" May God continue to bless the work of your hands.

    ReplyDelete