Tuesday 26 May 2015

Shades of Jummy II


 Hello there, we thank God there’s now fuel, because it was like we were going back to the stone age, but in the midst of the scarcity I still had fun, doing what I  loved, You see, weeks earlier I hoarded some 50 litrees when I noticed the queues, so it served me quite well(winks). If you look through previous post you’d find Jumoke’s pictures, I looked at it and I said to myself, “Teju well done!”,progress comes with accepting criticism and working towards perfection.  The make up done then and now is different, now is better from brows to everything (Grateful to God for the grace he gives).
This awesome beads maker and I became friends from instagram, and Yes I couldn’t wait to work with him, I was so humbled with his attention to detail.
Here is a flawless look for Jummy, and  Beads by IFECTIVE DESIGNS @ifective21 on instagram,phone number : 081214622425.



We are still taking bookings so please contact 08188179505 ( WhatsApp chat available) or email makeoverbyteju@gmail.com.

Find products used below;








Face
No 7 Boots make up base
Mac studio fix fluid foundation Nw45
Mac concealer –Nc50
Black up Paris foundation -10
L.A girl pro concealer – fawn/Toffee
Mac mineral powder – Nw45
Mac Cheeky bronze/Gold deposit bronzer

Brows
Marbrook Dark brown pencil
Zaron eyebrow filler


Eyes
Nyx pencil in milk (primer)
Classic gold glitter
Mac Embark - crease
Colors Coastal Scents Creative me pallete
Black radiance liquid eyeliner in black
Marbrook Aqua pencil
Bee 747L lashes

Lips
Zaron redvine Lipliner
Jioni LG5 matte lipstain

 ECCLESIASTES 9:4
“For to him that is joined to all the living, there is hope; for a living dog is better than a dead lion.”

1 comment: