Sunday 14 September 2014

HML Mrs Peju Olajiga #MBT Bride

Coincidentally, MBT's bride this week happened to be another Peju, and I dolled her up in the same Hotel as Sept 6 bride, Peju, I was too shocked when she sent the same address, but there was peace and calm in the environment and I enjoyed working.  Peju's engagement was on thursday Sept 11 and was done by Bella, assisted by Moyo for MBT all the way in Ikorodu, we  are glad to tell you we have capable hands on board.
 Peju kept emphasizing, " I want subtle makeup, but my hair has to be on point," I kept singing  back to her , keep calm and let me work my magic(winks*). She  just kept screaming WOW WOW WOW, she was too happy, she kept posing out of excitement we took like 100 pictures, I'm not exaggerating, I struggled to choose these few.
We are still taking bookings for BRIDES from September to December 2014, and we are glad to inform you that bridal hairstyling is FREE>>>>>YES FREE. Have a splendid week. Find pictures below.

Peju's eyes: Mac expensive pink eyeshadow, transition into purple smokey from sleek Badgirl pallete
                  *Avon purple under eyeliner and black radiance liquide eye liner
Peju's lips: Jioni lipgloss JS10 and casabella razzle dazzle highshine gloss

 My Hands, i can explain... the wipes wouldn't get the Milk of magnesia primer off, and we were running out of time

 Bella did this stunning make up and gele, and Moyo, still needs to get a hang of the Canon camera.
 Hair styling is free from  now to DECEMBER 2014
 That dress... lovely

 Princess Peju

3 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow.... Free bridal hairstyling till DEC 2014 you said. First of it kind in Nigeria... Just splendid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done


    Www.isyberry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete