Sunday 7 September 2014

#MBT BRIDE: Happy Married life Mrs Peju Pedro Adewale

Wishing Mrs Peju Mariam  Adewale a blissful and happy married life. Peju's wedding was beautiful, and I had fun with Tope Tobun of Qoop Photography  working as the photographer, with her, I became an amateur again fondling my camera  and  I still wasn't getting good pictures, while she was having fun shooting, she just looked at me and said, "Teju reduce the ISO", trust me it's not easy remembering these things, lol. The nikkai make up was first, then Peju came in to change for the engagement, but said, she had to pray first, I said but you can pray all you miss later, she went like,"no, it's my first assignment, I want to". So peju went in for her ablution(cleansing with water) and there she splashed water on her face and I went numb beacause the nikkai make up was still perfect,  went on to get her ready for the engagement, and wow I sure performed magic. By the way Peju's sister was my first bride ever back in January 2010, then to Dammy Pedro's wedding in July 2012, so you see this Peju's own was the next face for the Pedros and I thank God for how beautiful she looked. Have a lovely week ahead and find pictures below.xoxo

   Mac Heroine lipstick slayed on Hajia Peju below



            The ablution water separated the lashes, I LOVE the  effect. Lipstick: Wet n Wild cherry picking


Dammy Pedro  rocking my favourite lippie - Mac Flat out Fabulous

                                     Behold my fav cousin Tope Tobun of @Qoopphotgallery... this pic was taken after a long day... em coz i'll be giving you that brow tutorials soon lol.




1 comment: