Tuesday 30 September 2014

Party Stunners!!!

Trust me when I say If you don't get a flawless make up for that party, You are seriously dulling. I finished dolling up these clients and I said to them, I hope the bride got a professional because you people might end up looking hotter... Shout out to all brides to be, DON'T  TAKE CHANCES...Your guests get dolled up to perfection to your wedding, and because its your day, Please get a  guru that understands your skin, facial features and what look would fit you best. Your wedding is only Once in a lifetime. For boookings, call or whats app 08188179505,  We are on instagram @makeoverbyteju and we have Capable hands on board for every appointment. Have a lovely day.
 HAWANAT  :She is just so bubbly and lively and those contact lenses did justice.


 JAGUN: Adorable Jagun, she is so warm, I remember her from Queen's college days, although she was my senior, and Gbola her sister was my set.  Her booking was from a referral From Aunty Oye, She kept saying she didn't want to look preggy. Highlighting her cheek bone and contouring that nose did the magic.



 Bolanle : Olori's lovely niece, so calm and patient

Proverbs 3: 5   Trust in the Lord with all your heart
    and lean not on your own understanding.

2 comments: