Sunday 8 December 2013

Dimples GOT Married! ! !

Am so excited about this post so let me keep calm and type. DIMPLES got married, now who's that? you'll  be wondering, well her father named her Wunmi Oluwasanmi (Fortunately now she's Wunmi Okoro), she has dimples that just brings out her beauty, it's her nickname. We met in Queens college yaba Lagos and she happened to be in the clique with (Seun Olukoga,Tosin Okuwobi, Tope Arinola, Ariowa Odigie) you know how it is,  you can't be close to everyone, lol, it was a good one though,we sat together like the whole time, kept spaces for each other when going for biology lab classes, group reading e.t.c.
   At first, we fought like old times, because she didn't want to shape her brows, Gosh ! I talked her into it, she called them Virgin brows, and held up a mirror as I finally cajoled  her and trimmed them, she inspected them, lol I wish I took out more cos they still looked full. She was beautiful in peach and I am just happy for wunmi













Seun,  Tope, shakira


Wunmi and Tosin Okuwobi

Seun, Tope, Shakira

#OASIS Hostesses#


Mr and Mrs Adeola Okoro

 

9 comments:

  1. olajumoke Adetayo8 December 2013 at 12:07

    I love her looks, as usual u brought out the beauty in her. May God continue to bless those wonderful hands he has given u. Kudos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwwwwww... Been waiting for these. Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adewunmi Adeola-Okoro9 December 2013 at 01:10

    Hmmmn... After soo much arguements and disagreeing to agree, we finally made it!! Wow! Teju I'm so impressed with ur work & the passion u have for it. If I have to choose a makeup artist again, it will be u my darling friend a million times over.

    I love u!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...u r doing a nice job.
    Thumbs up,babe:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful n lovely

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dis is my 1st time here..I love make ups especially wen dey natural yet beautiful.I love ur passion 4 ur job and as a QC gal am not suprised...all d best gal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwee wunmi is married hw swt, dat small baby is now a big woman, God bless ur union wunmu, teju keep up with d Good work

    ReplyDelete