Saturday 14 December 2013

Oyinkansola Glammed !!!

Oyinkansola Lawal is a friend from the same faculty back  in UNILAG, she's got a lovely personality  and  I was humbled when she called and said, she followed all my  posts and wanted to look stunning to a wedding she was was attending...She waited for me to finish with the bride I had in the morning and still came to my house  all the way from Magodo (although she was running late for the wedding) she however confessed that her  mum claimed she didn't see the point for all the stress since she wasn't the bride... I told her, "keep calm, I'm going to give your face so much life your mum would call me up every weekend"....and oh dear, I think I over did it....she looked stunning with the pop of Blue gel under eye liner and highlighting and contouring done. For someone that had never worn professional make up before, she was so beautiful I teased her that she was finer than the bride (zips lips)..I'm so loving the life her face gives I'm posting all the pictures...









4 comments:

  1. Oyinkansola is very pretty. Luvly face, luvly makeup. Welldone teju

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!!....wat a transformation.good work teju makeover

    ReplyDelete