Monday 23 December 2013

HML FLO...

I've been stuck trying to figure what to type...but to as many that know me,  one scripture I hold on to, and encourage every one with is this same one, from James 1:17 .."Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming from the father of  life with whom there is no variableness nor shadow of turning"... and those deep deep words are "Every thing Good will come".... I am glad for Florence because good and perfection has come to her. It was a fun day and I was on the train. To as many reading this blog,  your good and perfection will come.




 Mr n Mrs Abayomi Timisire








Train (ibk,chisom,Kenny, Bubu,Toyin,  Nkechi, jesh, me)



 
 Me..
 Bubu and moi

 Youmaykissyourbride


Enjoy pictures.

7 comments:

  1. A make up artist that celebrates her Brides, That's M.B.T boss TJ. Keep on keeping it real girl. I hope to see my pics here someday as a bride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwww!
    Lovely!
    #MyFutureWeddingMakeUpArtiste
    I don dey save!!!
    ℓ☺ℓ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waoooo!!!! Dis is beautiful, she is sooo gorgeous!!! I appreciate ur artistery work TJ. Thumbs up for youuuuuuu!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Florence Timi-Abayomi24 December 2013 at 15:52

    Wao!! Wao!!! Wao!!!. M.B.Teju u really made my day. Thankz luv u r the best. Wud gladly recommend u anyday,anytime. Much love

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job thumb up for you girl. May God continue to annouce you in great places

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very fabulous. My friend looked awesome

    ReplyDelete