Friday 20 December 2013

HML to Her Royal Majesty, Duchess of Candy ville.

Well...that's her grand title,so take it or leave it , and lol yes,  there was so much  candy and ice cream at the wedding. So the December 19th bride is Bukola Kolawole (now Akinpelu)...She's like a big sister to me, one of the sweetest person I know, I  never take any advice from her for granted, always too kind, too generous..Working with her was Fun, right from the pre-wedding shoot till yesterday, with the prestigious Ade Plumptre Photographer , Trust me I kept getting in his way with my small Canon 600d just to get my own, he just could not stop laughing. Bride's hair  was done by the hottest stylist, my teacher, S.O.T, while I was busy styling the train's hair and and giving them a flawless make up,with the help of my assistants....She wanted an Unconventional look, from the her hair to her make up, trust me she got it...Enjoy pictures and post comments as well.
Enquiries : 08038010569,  08188179505 Tobunoyeteju@gmail.com
 Follow us on Instagram @makeoverbyteju


 Her majesty..




 Bride and CBM, Busayo

              

 Bubu.

 Sweet Mariam


 EBUN



 Sister sister...


 No comment...lol

 This couple DANCED!!!
 S. O. T. Of life. 

 Jumoke coordinated Hardworking ushers...

 Seun Awodiji

7 comments:

  1. Isn't she pweety? HML Busola, wish u all d best in ur new found life nd Busayo she looks so stunning love u ladies much. Teju hv always loved ur work u re made to do this, i rlly tank God for ur life. Thumb up for u dearie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Florence Timi-Abayomi23 December 2013 at 13:16

    Beautiful bride, flawless makeup. M.B.Teju I love ur work. *muaaaaahhHhh* sweet

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Loved the bride's makeup!!!
    The blue just made her face pop!
    Really beautiful Teju!
    Oh and i'm still coming for ur dress! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some people need to address Thier views directly, not as anonymous, it but makes the world a better place, from the before pic you can tell her small face frame and natural arc structure, you can't force an arc, and change a person's face, you feather along the natural line, not everyone can have an *arc. Bless

    ReplyDelete
  5. Olubusola Kolawole28 December 2013 at 11:45

    To reiterate hun, I LOVED the makeup! I looked Gorgeous, I received amazing comments and most importantly, I felt like a princess fit for our Fairy tale wedding. Thank you my love and God bless you plenty. X0X0

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love ds look,its an unconventional white bridal look.I gather inspiration from looking @ ur works.kEep up d Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. One word...wondaful!..mary

    ReplyDelete