Monday 12 January 2015

#HML RONKE ...M.B.T Bride

Hello everyone, hope you’re all getting along well, especially with this weather? For me, this harmattan is serious, always so cold in the mornings, one could get robbed with a water gun.  This post features, a pretty bride Ronke and a few other loyal MBT clients. I REALLY WOULD LOVE TO SAY THANK YOU TO EVERY CLIENT OUT THERE,  I'm sorry, I just had to scream , but thank you for the love, thank you for always calling us, we promise not to disappoint you and keep making you look beautiful this year.  Pardon my short break but, I practically didn’t have any holiday, So I just had to relax in the past week.  May this month bring blessings and  joy like you’ve never know before.

Make bookings by calling 08188179505(whats app chat available)or send am email to makeoverbyteju@gmail.com . We are on instagram, follow us @makeoverbyteju


Find Pictures below…

 






 Ronke,... She practically rushed to dress up for the white wedding, we couldn't get any pictures...



 My lovely Aunty Toyin, She texted me to say I killed this look, lol,  I was wondering what she meant, so I rang her back and she said, everyone loved her look, oh well, what can I say...hehehe

Mimi, now she dared to rock Gele on  dress... I think she nailed it well. 

Luke 1:37King James Version (KJV)

37 For with God nothing shall be impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment