Friday 2 January 2015

HML Mrs Timi Osunsanya #MBTBride #theWhiteWedding


Hello everyone, It’s been one awesome start for the year 2015 for M.B.T, and I’m grateful to God and all clients, meanwhile, let me share the lovely Pictures of Mrs Emomotimi Rowla Osunsanya, Tokunbo Osunsanya’s beautiful wife with you.

She is one bride that sure keeps to time, infact M.B.T had two brides on her wedding day, believe it, she called the other bride  to discuss timing and cajole her not to delay me. I felt so humbled. Her make up was beautiful and so was her hair by S.O.T(bbpin 25a7e57d), due to my tight schedule, I entrusted Timi’s hair in his hands and he didn’t disappoint. 

Timi’s dress is made in Nigeria, allow me to share the maker’s contact. (Rhevelation bridal , bbpin2253c297) It’s so beautiful,  trust me I was glad to see her there to make sure Timi’s dress fit properly, because this days, my assistants and I get to do the rope pulling and basket wearing.

Find pictures below, follow us on instagram @makeoverbyteju  or call 08188179505 for bookings (whats app chat available)










Mathew 18: 19- KJV
“Again I say unto you, that if two of you shall agree on earth as touching anything, that they shall ask, it shall be done for them  of my father which is in heaven.”

No comments:

Post a Comment