Sunday 18 January 2015

HML Mobola Fowler #MBT BRIDE

Hello everyone, hope you've had a great  week so far?. This post is dedicated to MBT Bride. Mobola Fowler, This is almost too good to be true ,but I am so excited about it. Mobola booked after getting  in touch through Mosun Onike,(thank you my darling for the referral), and I later figured I had a tight schdeule for that day, One of my assistants, Moyo Omotosho did Mobola's make up and she nailed it #I'm feeling like a proud teacher now, as in Orimiwu. #Successiswhenyoushareknowledgeandliftupanother. #CAPABLE HANDS. #TEAM M.B.T #YOU CAN TRUST US #WE'VE GOT YOU....Don't mind my harsh tags..am off to instagram now, follow us @makeoverbyteju.
Have a lovely week...




  Proverbs 10: 22 The blessing of the Lord makes rich,
and he adds no sorrow with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment