Thursday 1 January 2015

HML Emomotimi #Ijaw Bride #EdoBride

Happy new Year once again, I am just so filled with joy and grateful that I made this year, especially with this beautiful bride you are about to see. I have known Timi for some time, she's that kind of friend you just meet and it feels like you've known long time. I'm very happy for her, and Toks, God bless your home. This bride is one beautiful bride, she has this diastema (gapteeth), that I had to force her to open her dentition when I took pictures (trust me I don't like to open mine too, I was bullied in primary school that I looked like  a wabbit,lol, that memory just stuck).

Will bring the white wedding pictures shortly. She looked flawlessly beautiful, meanwhile WE ARE TAKING BOOKINGS FOR 2015 BRIDES!!! i'm sorry for screaming, but brides please plan ahead, it saves you a lot of stress and pressure, even if your wedding is in December, book now. Call 08188179505 (whats app  chat available) and  do follow us on instagram @makeoverbyteju















ISAIAH 55:8
" For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD."

4 comments: